Up Your Game to Increase Your Influence
In Episode 2 of our ‘And It Is Amazing’ podcast, Jeremy Pawlowski shares how he began his accidental journey of becoming a travel influencer in our very own Austin, TX by exploring state parks. Today, his Instagram page has close to 18,000 followers! Jeremy’s discussion emphasizes how influencers should target a specific niche for influence, and then build content and visuals around that niche to help build that influence into a brand.
“If you’re end goal is to be an influencer, pick a theme.”
In this episode, Jeremy shares:
- How he chooses where to go next to help promote his travel influence
- What his favorite social platforms are for travel posts
- Some of his best practices for taking travel pictures
- How important listening to his audience is when trying to build his travel brand
- Why picking a theme is important if you want to build your own influence
Running time 6:13
Be sure to subscribe to us and review us on iTunes!